Ethics: our 11 principles
Within Euromotion, our pride is to have a positive impact on the world around us. Each employee shares these 11 principles. Our activity, our way of doing things, is guided by the main principles of the "White book of ethics", edited by Jacques Benoit.
1. Non-discrimination: we work in a logic of non-discrimination in the broad sense. We consider the candidates to be equal. We are committed and engage our clients to consider skills without taking into account the following elements: origin, sex, marital status, state of pregnancy, physical appearance, surname, state of health, disability, genetic characteristics, customs, orientation or identity gender, age, political opinions, trade union activities, supposed membership or not membership of a specific ethnicity, nation, race or religion. If one of our clients does not share these principles, we cease our collaboration.
2. Remuneration: we only receive remuneration from our clients, who mandate us to recruit a candidate. In any case, we do not receive any compensation from a candidate.
3. Competition: We respect the concept of fair competition. We only recruit our candidates in Europe and do not canvass candidates recruited by our competitors. In addition, we do not impose any exclusive conditions in our contracts. If we are not selected, it is because we were not the best.
4. Integration: we support our candidates in all administrative procedures in France. We organize quarterly meetings between candidates so that they form a network in this new country.
5. Confidentiality: we respect the confidentiality of the actions of our clients and candidates. Before appearing in our references, we systematically ask for the agreement of our customers.
6. Transparency: we are committed to offering a transparent relationship, whatever the subject. We guarantee the dated respect of our commitments. We communicate immediately in case of unforeseen events.
7. Information: we are committed to providing accurate and verified information to our contacts.
8. Professional exchanges: our primary desire is to promote cross-border professional exchanges. We do not want to permanently destabilize demographic balances between countries. Above all, we recruit employees wishing to carry out an experience abroad for a fixed period (3 to 10 years) and encourage our candidates to return to their country of origin in order to share their experiences with as many people as possible.
9. Environmental approaches: we promote the exchange of dematerialized data.
10. Family support: we establish partnerships with other companies for the employment of spouses. For example, we invite you to discover the company Libert'Home , specializing in childcare in foreign languages.
11. Societal commitment: every year, since the first day of our existence, we donate part of our profits to the association " A Each Son Cap ". This association allows young children with leukemia to escape the disease for a few days at sea. To donate to this association, you can click here .
Let's meet !
We are a human-sized medical recruitment agency. Our vision : to offer the best service to our clients and our applicants.
Our values : trust, transparency, humility. We are restless to meet you and define your project... And of course, to help you to achieve it ! -Let's meet ! "
Cédric Desmoulins, Founder and Associate Director of Euromotion Medical