What if requesting your authorization to practice in France became easier?

Are you a nurse, physiotherapist, speech therapist (m / f)?

Do you practice a paramedical profession, and you obtained your diploma in a European state? To practice in France, you will need to apply for a practice authorization request from the DRJSCS, and probably then register with the order concerned.  

At Euromotion Medical, we want to help you get your authorization easily. Also, we have created a tool to allow you to download a file ready to be sent.  

Need advice: write to us at nicetomeetyou@euromotion.care

In which region do you want to start your career? 

The authorization of the DRJSCS will allow you to practice throughout France. However, it is important to file your case in the first region in which you intend to settle. Click on the region that interests you below and let yourself be guided! 

Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (soon available)
Bourgogne-Franche-Comte (soon available)
Brittany (soon available)
Loire Valley Center (soon available)
Corsica (soon available)
Hauts-de-France (coming soon)
Nouvelle-Aquitaine (being deployed)
Occitanie (being deployed)